Tuesday 13 April 2010

My 5th Coaching Call with Jo Ann

The coaching call this week was the reflection of what I learned in my "Speech and Drama" workshop, an in-depth phenomenal of how speech could transform our life. It was a profound relationship of human life and the spiritual meaning behind vowel and consonant that formed and explored itself through dialogue.

A busy week passed with the new consciousness in life, the unexpected week that seems difficulty to handle was transformed into a new quality. The struggling issues stayed alive but it was not the matter anymore. I felt like it was a gift that life gave me a pause time to take a rest before moving forward.

For me, the integration of inner dialogue and drama shaped a new way of looking at the world. The surrender of self to something higher than you and become one with it was a wonderful quality of human life. The theory of generative dialogue become alive during the play on stage and still shaded its light into my life until today.

Chinrinee

No comments:

Post a Comment