Monday 12 April 2010

My 5th Coaching Call with Mary Kate

We spent time this week sharing our thought about "Energy". The question of "Where was the source of energy come from?" was the main question that brought Mary Kate and I deep down to the Ocean of unknown knowledge.

Giving the fact that life brought a lot of learning process and challenging to overcome, I just realized that the flow of energy during our coaching call nourished my soul with a thought for life. I ever thought that "energy" was a powerful wording when we heard it but this time I just realized the real meaning of its power which enrich and strengthen our inner quality to see the situation in our life with fresh eyes.

I could feel the wisdom beyond the wording of "energy" where the unknown source filled both of us with love and care. It was so gentle and warmth to hear her sentence. "I could saw the ocean that allowed me to go out and come back when I needed it. I was claimed and energized." It was so amazing that I could sense and feel the same place as her. It seems like the time and space disappeared, both of us were in one place.

It was a great experience to have a feeling of “Sense of Wonder” during coaching call and became a witness of what life brought to me.

Chinrinee

No comments:

Post a Comment