Thursday 25 March 2010

My 4th coaching call with Mary Kate

The power of being with someone gave me a huge energy to welcome the day. It was a challenging week for me as I had run and facilitated a training sessionn for my client started from 6.30 a.m. - 11.p.m. for 4 days. I was fully engaged with the demanding of client's need during and after the session.

This week was a busy week for Mary Kate as she had to run a training session for her client too. Our conversation deep down into the moment of "present" that she experienced during the class. She shared her nice view of training meaned to her as an opportunity to learn new thing and helped people to examine themselve through questions she raised. The essential of question brought her a moment of being with her client, became part of the groups and felt alive and productive.

She could not name the moment of "engaging with people for a whole body and heart when we were doing something with them." She could felt a huge space and energy connection which was beyond word!

I could feel the moment of truth and present once we finished our conversation. The time and place that we were talking disappeared. She finished our coaching call with the sentence of "It was an incredible that time and place could not separate people, we were still connect in the same present being." You were right, Mary Kate. Your wisdom brought me a perspective of seeing the world with new eyes and ideas. I would like to express my sincere gratitude toward any wisdom behind this wonderful conversation that we shared.

Chinrinee

No comments:

Post a Comment