Friday 12 March 2010

The 3rd coaching call with Jo Ann

I just finish a good time sharing my practice of suspension with Jo Ann. A feeling of relief and having someone really listen to me fill my heart with love and care. Her deep listening helps me reflecting my own self of who I am and what is my work for as a leader. Having a time to reflect my story in a blog and during a coaching call, it seems like standing in front of big mirror and I can see myself from all directions. It is a crytal clear to see myself as the way I am.

Jo Ann ends up our coaching call with the question of my final project course which I never think before. I tell her that I may consider to have a final project on the topic of "Dying your old self and Borning the new one". This is only the topic that rings in my ears at this coaching moment.

Chinrinee

No comments:

Post a Comment