Monday 8 March 2010

Weekly Meditation

I was so guilty that I could not follow the instruction to have a weekly meditation as other had. While looking back to my weekly schedule, I found myself busy at client meeting for a whole week, paid a lot of attention for my kid performance, run to join a parent meeting at last minutes. It seems like I always breath out and had no time to breath in. I have no energy to drive myself at all.

When talking about breath in and breath out, I find it very important to balance this 2 realms in a rhythmic way. For me, having a good time talking to the one you love and listening to whatever other said without judgment are the breath in activity in my life. It is a fresh air that give me a space to suspend my thought and my reaction. I can say that, the more fresh air I breath in, the more fresh eyes I breath out.

Usually, mediation is the first and the last activity that I do it in my daily life. It is the most and auspicious time for me to skip myself from the busy day, stay with my own self and refresh my mind with a mindfulness and gratitude in life. Even, I am a Buddhism, but my practical way of meditation is Sahaja Yoga meditation which I practice for nearly 20 years. I find it useful to spend half an hour a day when I wake up and before going to bed to reflect my day.

It is a time to connect to the higher self and the collective wisdom in order to become a witness of the situation I faced in daily life. Sometime, it is very hard to open my head and surrender my heart to invite a good answer in life. The only quality that I have during my challenging time is faith. I have strong trust and faith that whatever life bring to me is the lesson that I have to learn. It is only me who can change the world and see it as it emerges.

This is only the experience that I can share with you this week.

Chinrinee

No comments:

Post a Comment