Sunday 7 March 2010

My first coaching call with Jo Ann

I was very exciting to have a first coaching call with Jo Ann as we had some misunderstanding about the time different and this coaching session was the first skype experience call for her.

We started our session with the history of my learning experience, I found that her questions has brought me back to the first day of my Waldorf teacher training 9 years ago. The picture of a working mom who never had time for her kids, over confidence and perfectionist. She loved to manage others but know nothing about her own life. The core content of all courses brought me to a new destiny of how I saw the world. It was the same world that I took for grant for 46 years. The only question that I had after the end of each class was "What was the foot print that I would like to leave to this world?"

I shared with Jo Ann that the new destiny as a life long learner taught me to face with unstable in life. In the past, I felt that became a learner hurted me a lot as it required a strong commitment to change my own self. At this moment, I could say that I was comfortable to learn by mistake and welcome any challenging in life.

It seems to me that our first coaching call dig me down to realize the source that I came from. I felt a warm and welcome space to share my past experiences with Jo Ann. She helped me a lot to reflect the way I learned and the way I saw the world. Thank you Jo Ann!

Chinrinee

No comments:

Post a Comment