Saturday 6 March 2010

Coachging call - Week 2

This week, I can feel the shift and happiness in MaryKate's learning experiences. We talk a lot about 4 player model which she certainly, as an active mover and some time opposite, can shift the way she see the world in to the bystand and follower. She shares her insight about her own life and I am very touch with her view in seeing people as the way they are. For me, the picture of tiny child disappeared, it is a new and mature lady who share her "container" with a coach like me. It is a great pleasure in my life to listen to the story of someone who discovers her own strength and her story encourages me to reflect my own destiny in dialogue process too.

We spend a good and nice time to talk and share our own life after the coaching call. She come up with the way she see the world and I come up with the way I see my thyself and connect to my own "container" after this coaching call with her. Thank you a lot, MaryKate to give me a chance to see my own self.

Chinrinee

No comments:

Post a Comment