Sunday 14 March 2010

My 3rd coaching call with MaryKate

I feeled very touched with MaryKate story tonight. Even she was very tied with her day but she expressed her strong commitment to fix with our reschedule coaching call. We agreed to start our coaching session on skype chatting room instead of verbal conversation. This new experience drew a lot of awareness and concentration as a coach like me.

Our coaching journey started with "How about your day today?" rather than "How about your supsension experience that you have this week?" I stopped myself to ask the second question which was prepared in advance after reading her chatting response. It was about 10.30 p.m. in USA due to a day light saving time and it was just only 9.30 a.m. in Bangkok. The different time brought a different mode of emotional and feeling that I never noticed before.

The reflection of day and night gave me a broaden view of MaryKate story. It seems like a coach like me who was ahead of time could see the morning and life before my coachee who was going to sleep with her new challenging in life.

A flow of our conversation was going on very well until I asked the following question.

[9:49:10] Chinrinee Weerawutiwong: What is the release action that can help you overcome this overwhelming?

[9:49:44] Marykate: what do you mean by release action? it sounds good.

As a coach, I had to suspend my answer to her question of "release action", I found that this wording poped up in my head when I listened to her story, a picture of her physical injury and overwhelming emotions in both business and family life.

It seems like a 34 seconds' silent period from (9:40:10 - 9:49:44) was so long but the last sentence brought a lot of release in my heart. For me, "it sounds good" was another realm of feeling that shift from overwhelming to another stage of consciousness. I could feel the moment of being one with her, even we had a coaching call from another part of the world. My release came from my faith and trust that she has connected to her own source and was able to find her own way to reach that stage.

We ended up our coaching call with the connection meaning of "release and suspend". I hope that her answer of "releasing was letting go, relaxing, allowing and breathing" gave her a big picture of its meaning. Good night, MaryKate and enjoy your new day with my favorite poem.

Morning has come
Night is away
Night meets the day
Welcome the day.

Chinrinee

No comments:

Post a Comment